The process of dry-docking involves taking the yacht to the service yard and bringing to dry land so that submerged portions of the hull can be cleaned and inspected. This type of work is a regulatory requirement within the industry, as well as preventative. Once the vessels are put back into service, they are more eco-friendly and fuel-efficient.
Our graving docks provide a confined basin that can be drained so the vessel can remain stationary in a dry environment while repairs are made. Once repairs within our graving docks are complete, the basin can be flooded once again and your vessel may return back to work.
Our services include:
- Machinery repair and installation, including pumps, valves, strainers, coolers, winches, boat davits, cranes, anchor windlasses steering gears, elevators, motors.
- Hydraulic system repairs, with extensive capabilities in all shipboard hydraulic system testing, inspection and repair.
- Electrical repair and installation and new system installations.
- Refinishing of fiberglass, aluminum and steel substrates
- Running gear mechanical services, including insurance claims
- Thru hull valve servicing, strut alignment, prop reconditioning
- Tank inspection, cleaning, preservation, and testing.
- Stabilizer services
- Hull Repair & Preservation – Hull blasting and painting, as well as structural hull repairs